Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No more tests+Clean Dorm= Success

The title says it all! The hardest part is over. :)
I still have a pretty big task to tackle...my biology lab...but I'm more than half way done with this week, and next week will me smooth sailin' again! I took my calculus test this morning at 9:00 am. I'm thinking either a high A or a low B on that one because I either completely rocked it out on the work out problems...or I bombed. So we will see with that one. Then I took my History test at 1:50. I felt pretty good about that one! I think I made an A, but I am going to tell myself I made a B so I won't be disappointed if I don't. Then I cleaned the dorm (this is a HUGE deal). It took me 2.5 hours...lol Then I did my laundry! 3 loads! woah!

Now I'm waiting for my last load of laundry to finish drying and then I'm going to start working on my biology lab. Thing is, in order for me to really study, I need the slides from lab...and my Lab TA hasn't e mailed them to me yet...so I'm still waiting on that one...with fingers crossed. He also hasn't e mailed us and told us what experiments the quiz is over like he said he would...which is stressful. But I'm sure it will all work out.

On the upside, I have volleyball tomorrow! :) and I am going to temple with Parker this weekend! I'm getting my hair done, my nails done, and my lip waxed on saturday! LOL! I'm gunna be one hot mamma!

Anyways, better get to making my To Do List:

Biol 112:
1. Read end Ch. 25
2. Read Ch. 26
3. Read 25 guide
4. Read 26 guide
5. Print out 26 notes
6. Fill in 26 notes

Biol 112 lab:
1. Study for Quiz
2. Do assignment

Thar:
1. Read Ch. 9
2. Read Ch. 10
3. Study notes

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA! you have a hairy lip! ooo sasquach gunna cry? hehehe. We need to have a rocky horror night with you and PK.

February 18, 2009 at 7:53 PM

 
Blogger Cindi said...

hey, I love girls with hairy lips, I'm a cosmotologist!! lol, I hope it didn't hurt too bad as I'm told I have an easy touch. way to go on the test and I'm crossing fingers for all A's. By the way, I'm Cindi and I found you through the stampin soldier. nice to meet you.
:)

February 18, 2009 at 8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home