Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Smooth Sailin'

So Parker pointed out to me that I spelled apartment wrong about 234987235918 times in my last blog. To those who care: ...shut up. I'm not going to college to be the best speller in the world.

This week should go fairly smooth! I am caught back up in all of my classes and even a little ahead in calculus. I have a new list of things to do for the next couple of days, though.

Parker walked me to my calculus class, and after that I met him at the SCC to see him before his calculus class. We are going to have lunch together in the commons :) I love having lunch with him. Its so fun to spend time with him when we aren't stressing or worrying about school or time.

Its February. February means two things in my dictionary: Valentines and Parker's birthday.
So heres the hard thing, valentines is the 14th and Parker's birthday is the 19th...I have so much planning to do! I have some ideas, but nothing is set in stone quite yet...and I am running low on funds...so I am going to have to get creative. I like making those days special for him but it stresses me out because I haven't come up with any spectacular ideas yet. I am going to feel like a crappy girlfriend if I don't think of anything soon. The thing is though, when I do think of something, I won't be able to talk about it on here until after valentines, because Parker reads this blog!
Way to go PK! you're creating suspense! :) I love you.

Anyways, on to business.
To Do List:
Biol 112:
1. Finish Ch. 24
2. Read study guide 24
3. Do Hardy Weinberg problems
4. Do SI handout
5. Print SI handout

Biol 112 Lab:
1. Study slides
2. Study next lab

Hist 105:
1. Read Unger 43-47, 50-60, 70-80
2. Print Discussion articles 2-5, 2-7, 2-20, 3-5
3. Read Discussion articles

Math 131:
1. Do suggested 1.5
2. Do practice 1.5
3. Do 1.5 HW
4. Do suggested 1.6
5. Do practice 1.6
6. Do 1.6 HW
7. Print notes

Thar 281:
1. Print slides after class
2. Read

Misc:
1. Read for Upstream
2. Uncle Tom's Cabin

***Don't forget to go to HOSTS tomorrow 2:45-3:30!***

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jayne said...

Hi Chelsea
I am a follower of Laura's blog and was wondering how Lilly is doin'. miss her cute little face

February 3, 2009 at 3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home