Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Big To Do list

Oh man, I feel like I have so much to do. This will probably be a short post because I just feel really bogged down right now. Parker and Amanda and I went dancing last night. It was okay. I love dancing with Parker, but I absolutely hate the bar atmosphere and my hair still smells like cigarette smoke. Gross.
My dad put a little extra weight on my shoulders too, because he wants me to finish this application for another scholarship which consists of 2 essays, and I really have like zero time for it right now but I went ahead and started one of them and actually finished it. It was a simple question, "What is good character?" but I ended up going into depth answering the question "what is good?" (which is actually pretty tricky) before I even answered the question "what is good character"...so I think I worked on it for like 2 hours. But its done now. anyway, I really want to take a shower and then I'll start picking things off of this to do list. siiiiiigh.

New To Do List
1. Finish reading Ch. 22 (pp. 452-467) for Biol 112

2. Read next lab for Biol 112 lab
3. Print off lab 1 ppts for Biol 112 lab
4. Study ppts and read lab 2 for Biol 112 lab

5. Print off new syllabus for Thar 281

6. Read Unger Ch. 1 for Hist 105 lecture

7. Read over 1.1 Math 131
8. Read over 1.2 Math 131
9. Keep Checking http://www.math.tamu.edu/~aallen/131_09a_WIR.html to print WIR for Monday night from 7:15-9:15 pm for Math 131

10. Finish essays for scholarship by Feb 1

11. Get nerd stick
12. Get Uncle Tom's Cabin
13. Get TI83 SOON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home