Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

We Need to Catch Up!

Photobucket
I don't quite have the hang of this blogging thing yet. I'm rusty. Its been too long since I was in the blogging scene! So much to catch up on. So since the last thing I addressed was my love life, I suppose I should update that first. I dated a great young man named Parker from July 29, 2006 until April 15, 2008. No breakups, it was completely legit. on our one year anniversary he gave me a promise ring, and I am happy to say that I am wearing it again. We decided to give "us" another shot on November 30, 2008. So its new again, and it has been a very good experience so far. He is nineteen years old, and will turn twenty on February 19th of this year. He is also attending Texas A&M, which I am so very excited about. He is a Computer Science major and I am Biomedical Science. Just a couple of ags in love. (yes, the picture is of us)
Also, I am finally back, College Station! I missed you so! I am all moved in to my dorm and my room mate is too! Her name is Amanda. Shes really the best. I don't know if I could have survived first semester without her. Shes been such a rock for me.
Oh, and I'm sure you're all wondering: Yes, I passed all of my finals. :) A few with flying colors, I might add. I finished the semester with a 3.066 GPR. not too shabby for a first semester.
And last, but most certainly not least, I want to say "I love you" to someone very special, and someone whom of which I am very proud of, and that is my cousin Laura. You're amazing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

Whoah! Look at you big blogger! I miss you and I love you like crazy! I can't wait to come home!!!

January 24, 2009 at 9:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home