Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Morning :)

Good afternoon all! Parker and I went to church this morning at Central Baptist, and It was nice. I liked sitting with him in church for once. Because he has been the worship leader at his church for the past couple years at his home church, he rarely visited my church and I rarely visited his because it was 30 mins away, and I wouldn't be able to sit with him because he had to sit with the worship team. So this was really nice actually getting to sit together and experience sunday morning service together. Central Baptist wasn't a perfect fit for me, but it was still a very nice morning. Last night I got the vast majority of my biology done and I just finished the rest of it in under 20 mins. Parker is at his chemistry SI (Supplimental Instruction) and then we are both going to take all of our study stuff to the SCC (Student Computing Center) and finish up the weekend's homework, and then we will probably go to his appartment and play Age of Empires (a really fun computer game) with his room mate jake and have our mini LAN party*. I'm feeling a little sleepy, so I think I might pick up an energy drink along the way. Then I have my biology SI from 9:00-10:00 tonight...maybe a nap somewhere in there would be a good idea.

Current To Do List (updated thoughout the day):
1. Study ppts, notes, and lab from lab one for Biol 112 lab

2. Read Unger Ch. 1 for Hist 105 lecture

3. Read over 1.1 Math 131
4. Read over 1.2 Math 131
5. Keep Checking http://www.math.tamu.edu/~aallen/131_09a_WIR.html to print WIR for Monday night from 7:15-9:15 pm for Math 131

6. Get nerd stick
7. Get Uncle Tom's Cabin

*A LAN party is a temporary, sometimes spontaneous, gathering of people together with their computers, which they network together primarily for the purpose of playing multiplayer computer games. These local area networks (LANs) come in various sizes, from very small (two people) to very large (more than 10,000 people). Small parties can form spontaneously, but large ones usually require a fair amount of planning and preparation on the part of the organizer. The current world record for number of computers connected in the network at a LAN party is 10,445, set at DreamHack Winter 2007, in Jönköping, Sweden.
Source: www.Wikipedia.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home