Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cold Day

I went outside this morning and it was FREEZING! wayyy too cold for my taste. I met with my Biology professor (the christian woman!) and spoke with her about evolution and such and she really made me feel better about everything! she's awesome. Parker and I are going to the basketball game tonight (TAMU v. Texas Tech). BTHO Tech!

ill update a little more detailed later- in a rush! so much to do!

Biol 112
1. Attempt Hardy-Weinberg problems
2. Read rest of ch. 23

Lab
1. STUDY for quiz!
2. Skim next lab

Math 131
1. Do practice 1.2 webassign
2. Print practice 1.2 webassign
3. Do 1.2 webassign
4. Begin 1.3 suggested homework
5. Print 1.5 notes

Hist 105
1. Do assigned reading

Kine 199
1. Skim over packet

Thar 281
1. Watch The School for Scandal

Misc
1. Read for Upstream
2. Uncle Tom's Cabin
3. Municipal
4. Read Biol article

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home