Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Work comes before play

It seems that once I finish a hefty to-do list, there is always another one on its heels waiting to replace it. siiigh. So much to do, so little time. Parker made pizza and salad for us for dinner at his appartment last night. It was sooo good, I can't lie. It was exactly what I wanted...and actually I want it again tonight...so I'm probably going to head over to HEB tonight after all my class stuff is over and buy the bagged salad and ranch dressing, since Parker is out. He is really stressing about his classes, especially his Math 151 class. If anyone is reading this, it would be awesome if you could take a moment to pray for him, that he would be able to understand the material and be sucessful in the class, and to lighten his stress load...and also that he wouldn't be afraid or hesitant to make new friends in his classes and ask for help.
This semester in Upstream (a weekly freshman bible study that I attend) we are studying the book of...wow...I think it was James, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyway, I will know by the time Upstream comes around this week.

Schedule of events:
Class from 1:50-3:50
BREAK
WIR and SI from 7:15-10:00
then eat and watch a movie at Parker's! :)

To Do List: (things that are this color have been accomplished.)
Math 131
1. Print week-in review
2. Print suggested homework

3. Do practice homework 1.1 on webassign
4. Print practice homework 1.1 on webassign
5. Do 1.1 suggested homework
6. Do 1.2 suggested homework
Biol 112
7. Print ch. 23 lecture slides
8. E-mail Vaughn
9. Read 1/2 of ch. 23
10. Study Lab 1
11. Re-copy SI notes
Misc.
12. E-mail Dad about nerdstick and capo
13. Get Uncle Tom's Cabin
14. Buy Flash Cards
15. Take Driving record and defensive driving to municipal

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home