Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

He's Everything

I just have to talk about what happened last night.
Well, I had my late SI and Week In Review for Math 131 and Biol 112 last night from 7:15-10:00 pm way over on northside of campus (I live on southside) so I got Parker to drive me over there because I wasn't too excited about the idea of walking there in the dark and walking back in the dark. So I get out at 10:00 and I call Parker so he can come pick me up. He text me when he got there and I came out of the building and walked to his car. I opened the door, and the Brad Paisley song "She's Everything" was playing and two fudge sundaes were sitting in the cup holders and Parker had this huge grin on his face. I sat down and listened to the song, and of course, I cried. It was sooo sweet...and that fudge sundae was awesome. It made my week.

To Do List: (things that are this color have been accomplished.)
Math 131
1. Do 1.1 suggested homework
2. Do 1.1 homework webassign
3. Do 1.2 suggested homework
4. Do 1.2 homework webassign
5. Study for Quiz!

Biol 112

5. Read 1/2 of ch. 23
6. Study Lab 1

Thar 281
7. Watch media viewing assignment

Hist 105
8. Do assigned reading

Misc.
7. Get Uncle Tom's Cabin
8. Take Driving record and defensive driving to municipal

***NOTE TO SELF*** no THAR class this week, but there IS a media viewing assignment!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home