Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Here's The Plan

Today was an awesome day! It is only 10:00 am and I am done with class! My theatre arts class got cancelled, so I get to start my weekend early. I went to church last night for my freshman bible study and it was great too. I can't wait to do the next devotional in our packet. On the downside, It is still really ridiculously cold. Right now it is 37 degrees! I'm freezin' my buns off!
So, my plan for today is to get as much done as humanly possible as far as catching up in my classes goes. I'm going to study until 1:30 and then I am going to have nap time and then I am going to take a shower and get cute because Parker and I are going on a date tonight! He told me to be at his house at 7:00 pm and to make sure I didn't eat before...today is the 2 month anniversary of our second go arround. If that confuses you, let me explain. Parker and I dated for a year and 8 months in high school and then we broke up for 7 months and two months ago we got back together. I know, its a little crazy, but it wouldn't have worked out any other way.

I woke up at 6:50 am this morning and got dressed, ate a bowl of cereal, threw my hair up in a bun and went to pick up Parker from his appartment because I didn't want him to have to ride his bike in the twenty-something degree weather for the 2 mile bike ride to campus. That boy needs to get an on campus parking permit...but he can't right now because they're not selling them. The only ones they have open are the west campus parking garage...which is still about a 1.5 mile bike ride from his classes...except he wouldn't have a bike to ride after parking in the garage! So, me being the wonderful girlfriend that I am, got up extra early to get him to class without icicles in his hair.

High of the day: in biology class we had a one question pop quiz and I got the answer right! :) And walking to class with Parker...I sound twitterpated.

So, lets get to work! To do list time!

To Do for today only:
Biol 112
1. Read Ch. 23
2. Read 1/2 of Ch. 24

Math 131
1. Do suggested homework 1.2
2. Do practice homework 1.2
3. Do homework 1.2
4. Do suggested homework 1.3

Hist 105
1. Read Unger

Thar 281
1. Watch Play

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home