Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Test Day!


Parker and I saw this car in the parking garage...haha.


WOo! Today is over! I had a Biology test and a Calculus quiz. My biology professor posts the exams and the exam keys online after each test, so if you can remember what you put for each question (which is actually not that hard) then you can calculate your grade. Normally I remember pretty well, so my calculations are pretty close to the actual grade I get. I calculated it, and I think I got an 87.5. Not too shabby for a first test. And I also have earned 4 bonus points so far, so that puts me up to a 91.5. :)

Tomorrow should be smooth sailin' because I don't have a lab quiz (YAY!) and the only other classes I have tomorrow are Kines and my history discussion. I just have a lot of reading to do. I do have my calculus and history tests next Wednesday, though! I better get studying for those!

UPSTREAM TOMORROW! YAY!

To Do List: (things that are done are italics...my option for color is gone on here...and everything is all HTML-ish. I don't really know how to change it back, so if you know, please tell me!)

Biol 112:
1.Organize old lecture notes

Hist 105:
1. Read Paine
2. Print CD articles
3. Read articles
4. Re-read notes

Math 131:
1. organize notes
2. Re-read notes

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez I miss college! can I live vicariously through you?

February 11, 2009 at 6:43 PM

 
Blogger Chelsea said...

of course!

February 11, 2009 at 7:26 PM

 
Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

Ha! Ha! I'm glad I don't have anything that can be TPed around here. Well, if you leave your hat out they put it in the freezer. I've been safe... so far.

February 12, 2009 at 8:07 AM

 
Blogger Chelsea said...

haha...so far!

February 12, 2009 at 8:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home