Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday, Monday.



Parker and I at a basketball game. :)


Well, this has not been the best Monday I have ever had, but it certainly hasn't been the worst. For some reason, I just could not wake myself up this morning. But, I did, and I was in class on time. I couldn't get ahold of Parker to tell him goodmorning...so that started me off a little icky. Then I went to my calculus class...we got back our first quiz...wow. I suck at life. I made a 6.5/10 on it. And the thing is, I thought I did good!!! But, Ms. Allen drops your lowest quiz grade and she said everyone did pretty bad on it. Oh, well. Life goes on. I did my best. They are really hardcore graders! they took off a lot of points for little things!

Anyway, I am in the SCC (Student Computing Center) on campus waiting for Parker to get out of class so we can go have lunch :) The best part of my Monday. I have a Biology test and Calculus quiz on Wednesday! Lord help me!

To Do List: (Monday Night Only)
Biol 112:
1. Go to review session
2. Study

Math 131:
1. Go to WIR
2. Do practice HW 2.3
3. Do HW 2.3

Uhg, I hate bad grades.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

Yeah, I'm glad you're posting pictures. It's my fave! I wish I could go to your mom's kitchen for some yummy food too. I'm starvin' just thinking about it!

February 10, 2009 at 11:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home