Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Goin' Home

Today is FRIDAY! yay! I just love Friday. Its like all the stress from the week can leave my body for about 12 hours. :)
Parker and I went to Upstream together last night and that was awesome! It was a lot of fun. After that, we went to whataburger and then I took him home. This morning I had my biology class and my calculus class- both went awesome. Today is turning out to be quite good!
I am going home to visit the family today. Amanda (my roommate) is going home with me! I'm pretty excited about that. I have a lot of studying to do this weekend, but I think overall it will be fun and relaxing. My dad won't be there because hes going hog hunting...spotlighting. so he won't be home 'till late. :( but, I'm looking forward to good food, an extra squishy bed, and hugs from my family (even Sam, my little sister). :)
Parker will be in...Dallas (I think)...for his club paintball tournament this weekend. I think it will be good for him to get away and just do something he really enjoys. I hope they do well/win so Parker will be in a good mood...lol
This weekend is also going to be a big valentines/parker's birthday planning weekend. I will have a little bit of free time to do some running around and getting what I need.

Packing list:
BOOKS:
1.Biol 112 Book
2.Biol 112 Study Guide
3.Unger
4.Math 131 Book
5.Thar Book
6.Common Sense
7.File Folder
8.Upstream Book

VAIN ITEMS:
-Hair:
1. Blow Drier
2. Straightener
3. Curler
4. Product
5. Clips
-Makeup
6. Makeup
7. Toothbrush
8. Deodorant! :)
-Clothes
9. Saturday clothes
10. Sunday clothes dressy
11. Sunday clothes casual


OTHER:
1. Cell Phone
2. Cell Charger
3. Wallet with student id
4. Key necklace
5. Car keys


to do list for this weekend:
Biol 112:
1. Read Ch. 25 book
2. Read Ch. 25 guide
3. Work on study guide
4. HARDCORE STUDY FOR TEST

Hist 105:
1. Read Unger
2. Read Common Sense

Math 131:
1. Do 2.1 pract HW
2. Do 2.1 HW
3. Do 2.2 pract HW
4. Do 2.2 HW

Thar 281:
1. Read Ch. 9

Misc:
1. Read for upstream
2. PARKER PLANS

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think Parker would take Robbie to a paintball thing. Robie has been wanting to do it but I'm so not into getting shot.

February 8, 2009 at 7:58 AM

 
Blogger Chelsea said...

haha I'm totally sure he would. Does robbie have gear (like a mask and pants and all that) and a gun and paint? Parker is on the a&m paintball team, and their practices are open to other people I think. I'll have to ask him, but if robbie doesn't mind coming to CS then im sure it would work out. :) i miss you. how have you been?

February 8, 2009 at 2:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home