Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Home, Sweet Home.

This thing is going to make me write in italics...and I don't know why.
I just got back to my dorm, and man is it nice to have some peace and quiet. I love my family, but two days and I'm ready to get back. Mom made some really good food this weekend, and she sent some salsa home with Amanda and I. :) yum. I got a lot planned for parker's birthday/valentine's day, so that's good. I studied a lot of Biology too, but not nearly enough. I have a lot more still to do. My Biology test is Wednesday...that makes me nervous! Better go study!

Biol 112
:
1. Read Ch. 25 book
2. Read Ch. 25 guide
3. Work on study guide
4. HARDCORE STUDY FOR TEST

Hist 105:
1. Read Unger
2. Read Common Sense

Math 131:
1. Do 2.1 pract HW
2. Do 2.1 HW
3. Do 2.2 pract HW
4. Do 2.2 HW

Thar 281:
1. Read Ch. 9

Misc:
1. Read for upstream
2. PARKER PLANS

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog too but it just made me think of this:
http://www.snorgtees.com/chemistsdoitonatable-p-659.html?osCsid=fdd6c15c7ff55ec15b693d160ececb12

February 10, 2009 at 2:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm that seemed a bit raunchier than i intended but I still thought it might make you laugh

February 10, 2009 at 2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home