Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Monday, February 9, 2009

What a Funny World We Live In

I know this is my second post for today, but I saw so many interesting things today, that I just have to share them!



Parker and I had lunch together...He was excited to get his picture taken...




...very excited.


I got on the bus with Parker after we ate, and stopped by the Vet Med building while Parker went on to work. I got one of Vaughn's old tests to study for my Biology exam this week. While I was on my way back, I encountered some funny things.


This man was literally shouting at the top of his lungs...not how I personally would go about spreading the gospel at Texas A&M University



...and I wasn't the only one taking pictures. He sort of made a spectacle of himself.


In contrast, when I was entering the commons to eat lunch with Parker, a girl at a table asked me if I wanted a free treat. I said, "Sure I do!" I got a Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treat. The Package had a sticker on the front though. It read, "'God demonstrates His own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us' Romans 5:8". I asked her what the organization was, and she simply replied, "We are just here to show that God's love is free."


This would be my lunch. And my uplifting Rice Krispies Treat!



This one was funny. Two motorcycles stopped for speeding by bike cops on campus...



And last, but not least, I actually saw the man drive up and park his motorcycle with all the bikes...I was like, "Wow. I have seen quite a few unusual things today."





Maybe I'm the only one that thinks some of these things are out of the ordinary. They made my day a little better though. Comment me and tell me which is your favorite if you want!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

Parker's eyebrows are getting outta hand! I like your everyday photos. They make me HAPPY! :-)

February 10, 2009 at 11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home