Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Celeb vs. Celeb: Backstreet Boys vs. N*SYNC

Okay, I think this is an issue that needs to be addressed, a question that must be answered:

WHO IS BETTER? N*SYNC OR THE BACKSTREET BOYS?


Simple answer: The Backstreet Boys. I mean, really. Lets take a look at the 5 areas that matter.


LOOK

puh-lease. There is no question. Winner of this round: BSB
Need proof? That's fine. A simple picture analysis will prove my point:

The Backstreet Boys




N*SYNC...**cough** GAY **cough**
I hate you, Joey fatone. You are the embodiment of the perverted soul within each and every mall santa.
Lance Bass, you're gay; But at least you admit it.
Chris Kirkpatrick...who cares? Just ask Eminem.
Justin Timberlake, you're not that awesome. Cry me a river.



SMELL:

Again, another easy win. Round 2 victors: BSB
Proof of this? lets try another picture analysis.

Looks like Joey Fat One...Fatone...can't even handle his own man-stink.



Oh, Kevin Richardson! You smell like JESUS!


TASTE
okay, I don't think I am at liberty to discuss this. Cannibalism is illegal in the US...might have to go to Canada to discuss this one...so we can call this one a draw.

SOUND
Oh, yeah. This one is the big boy. Let's break it down.

EXHIBIT A: JC CHASEZ, ALL DAY LONG I THINK ABOUT SEX

I will not be so cruel as to ask you to watch this whole video. You should know though, that I was forced to watch this whole video when my WHOLE COMPUTER froze EXCEPT this video...all in the name of science. Anyways, here it is. I cannot allow myself to put the actual video on my blog...so heres the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydQhd_go7lc


If I was allowed to adress JC on this issue, I believe my response would be something like,"Mr. Chasez, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."


Moving on. Current Score: BSB-3 N*SYNC-0

EXHIBIT B: BACKSTREET BOYS, EVERYBODY (BACKSTREETS BACK)

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6XE1XRiLeY


not only do The BSB show off their theatrical talents, they entertain while sounding AWESOME, making you want to dance and cry at the same time from the beauty of it all.



so the final score is: Backstreet Boys-4 N*SYNC-0
point proven.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL this was so left field and I love it!. I knew you were BSB for life. Beside I remember when Nsync and BSB were both the shiz... weren't you in the 2nd grade?

February 12, 2009 at 4:18 PM

 
Blogger Chelsea said...

lol!!! no! I was in like the 5th grade! :) I'm really glad you liked it! :) :) :D

BSB FOR LIFE!

February 12, 2009 at 7:33 PM

 
Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

This is total randomness, but I love it. It needs a scrapbook page. I vote BSB!

February 14, 2009 at 3:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home