Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tests, Tests, and more Tests.

As the title would suggest, I have lots of tests that I'm worrying about. I have two tests and three quizzes this week. That's one heck of a to do list.

To Do:
Biol 112:
1. Read Ch. 25
2. Fill out notes
3. Print notes


Biol 112 Lab:
1. Study for next quiz
2. Do Homework


Math 131:
1. Do quiz #4
2. Do 2.4 practice homework
3. Do 2.4 HW

4. DO 2.5 practice homework
5. Do 2.5 HW
6. Study for test


Thar 281:
1. Do quiz

Hist 105:
1. study for test

Parker is doing something special for me tonight for valentines. He and Jake are cooking Ande and I dinner :)

I made him pancakes this morning and last night we threw him a surprise birthday party. It went really well. Lots of fun and laughing.

So much to do, so little time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home