Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Monday, February 23, 2009

A beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Today I got back my History 105 test grade and...(drum roll)

I made a 92!


Parker and I drove home to temple together this weekend :). His mom was so excited to see him. My mom made fried chicken for dinner on sunday! It was pretty awesome! Dad is awesome too! And so is Sam! (see Dad? I DO talk about you on here!) Then Parker and I drove back to college station on sunday night and we stopped in Herne and ate at the Dixie Cafe...mmmmm. It was a pretty good weekend. Parker did really well on his Chemistry test too! I'm so proud! :)


To do:
Biol 112:
1. Read 26 book
2. Read 27 book
3. Read 25 guide
4. Read 26 guide
5. Read 27 guide


Hist 105:
1. Read Unger

Thar:
1. Re-read slides/notes
2. Look over chapters
3. study


Math 131:
1. Do HW
2. Study 2.6&7


Misc:
1. buy 2 LARGE 3 ring binders
2. Buy 2 sets of dividers

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

I posted about Sam too! (http://lauraevangeline.blogspot.com/2008/06/pictures-from-home.html)

February 23, 2009 at 11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home