Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Awkward Valentine's Cuffs




Okay, so I was just minding my own business the week of valentines day when I walked into the on campus convenient store. I was standing in the line at the check out, when I happened to look up and see fuzzy hand cuffs hanging from the ceiling. One word: AWKWARD. Anyways, since it made me feel awkward, I decided to spread the awkwardness to those around me. I asked the guy at the register if those were his fuzzy hand cuffs hanging from the ceiling. He looked at me like he was really confused and then he looked up (thus the picture above), and said, "oh, yeah. No. Our manager put those there. Some people have gotten really mad about it." I bet, being that this is Texas A&M University and EVERYTHING is offensive. lol. I love my University, but some people are dumb. Dumb for putting fuzzy handcuffs on the ceiling, and dumb for getting mad about it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

LOL! HA! I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

February 21, 2009 at 1:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL That was awsome. I would have totally done something like that.

February 21, 2009 at 12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home