Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bad Day

I took my calculus test today...and I did NOT feel okay about it. I think I made a low C...which really really stinks. But, my professor does offer a bonus quiz afterward (no telling how much it will be worth) but I'm hoping it will be at least 10 points so I can potentially get a B on the test. uhg. That just ruins my day. And on top of that, the weather is disgusting and cold outside. I really want today to be over. ick.

On the up side, my theatre arts class got cancelled which is good because that class bores me to tears. The e mail that notified me of the cancellation read as follows:
Class is canceled today - having my foot worked on.


I thought that was funny. Anyways, I am going to go play with photoshop and go into chelsea world for the next twenty minutes in order to lick my wounds from my calculus test. :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home