Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Monday, January 25, 2010

What a lovely monday!


Parker and I went to the boys A&M basketball game! We had a lot of fun and Parker got to go on the court and shoot shots for the shooting challenge! He won 10$ to schlotzsky's! He's a balla!


Also, to anyone who knows me or reads my blogs on a regular basis, you would know that I have tried out for choirs at Texas A&M 3 different times and never got in. Well, today I tried out for the woman's choir...and I made it!!!! You are looking at one of the newest rookie members of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Woman's Chorus! Whoop!

Downside: Ugly Red Dresses


...lol

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh I am so happy for you! great job!

January 25, 2010 at 11:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home