Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spring 2010 Begins


Parker decided to try out the earphones I got him for Christmas while at school today...I think he figured out that I got them from the dollar tree...

Today was my first day back to school! I have 3 classes today, and so far I have been to 2 of them. My classes for the day are as follows:
1. Physics
2. Kinesiology (Weight Lifting/Health Class)
3. Entomology (Bug Class)

My physics professor seems...old. And a little rude, but Hes not horrible. My Kinesiology Professor seems young and a little rude, but again, shes not horrible. I havent been to my Entomology class yet, but here's what I do know:
The professor is young, male, and has like 3 degrees from Yale.
Therefore, He is probably also rude.

Hope this semester treats me well...Tomorrow I have Organic Chemistry, Political Science, and Physics Lab. We will see how it goes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home