Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Friday, November 13, 2009

This week in College Station...



I took my organic chemistry test this week...we will see how well I did on Wednesday. It was pretty challenging.

In my Animal Science lab class, we talked about harvesting animals. We watched a video on slaughtering cattle and swine and it made me feel pretty grossed out...and that is NOT an easy thing to do! It was...pretty realistic.

After the video and lecture, we went into a freezer where there were a 4 different carcasses hanging up, swine and cattle, beheaded and split in half. The whole nine yards!

After this lab, I told Parker that I would not be eating beef for at least 3 days...and right after that I ate beef fajitas. lol! But, they were free! What college student turns down free beef fajitas?! I got to eat them because I went to an extra credit seminar. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I just looked at your picture and smiled to myself. Then I leaned over to Robbie and showed himt he picture aswell and said "this is how I know Chelsea will be a great doctor"

November 13, 2009 at 8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home