Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Handmade! Just for you by: Big Daddy

I got a very special card in the mail today. (actually, 2 very special cards. But, I will mention the other one in a separate post.)

My dad decided to send me a card, and not just any card. He put his own special touch on it. He said he found the button in his drawer...lol! I don't know where he got the string from, but hey, he did pretty good!



Also, I would like everyone to notice the envelope detail as well.



The rainbow is a nice touch too. :) I love you dad! Thank you so much for the card! It made me laugh AND it made my eyes sweat!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so flippin jealous! not only do I LOVE bees and I REALLY LOVE monkeys!

October 15, 2009 at 7:35 PM

 
Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

We'll have to have a giant scrappin' party now that it's a family affair!

October 16, 2009 at 1:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home