Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bunny Card



This card was pretty random. I drew the bunny and I thought it was cute and I just kinda went from there. Parker really likes it, but the jury is still out for me on this card. It was my mom's idea to put the half eaten carrot on the inside. :)

I know the picture looks kinda small, so if you want to see it better click on the picture itself and a larger version will pop up.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

I love that ribbon! Oh, and I call dibs on you to design for my paper/stamp company someday.

September 10, 2009 at 10:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE THE CARROT DETAIL ON THE INSIDE!

September 10, 2009 at 8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home