Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of classes

Wow, so its Tuesday and yesterday was my first day of sophomore year in college. It was crazy. I went from 10:20am-9:20pm! But, today I have no classes. I do, however, have an academic meeting with an adviser at 2:00pm and an audition for Century Singers at 3:10. Pray for me! I really want to be a Century Singer!

Anyhow, I was on my way back to my car on the roof level of my 7 floor parking garage and I snapped this photo of kyle field...the picture really doesn't do it justice.




Also, I made another card yesterday...lets just call this one a learning experience.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

Me likey! Oh, and I wanna be a century singer toooo!!!!

September 1, 2009 at 11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home