Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Moving back to aggieland




I stuffed so much crap in my car, I can't believe it. It took forever to get everything in, but Parker helped me :)


I am officially moved in to my apartment. I still haven't hung anything on my walls though. I think the smartest decision is to wait until my dad gets here this weekend to do that...because I would probably knock down a wall or something. I still have my clock, my zelda wall scroll, and my a&m cross to hang up. I am debating weather or not to hang up my edward poster.

The first day here was really hectic. There were a lot of things that needed fixing. The carpet was pretty gross and there were cracks in the ceiling. But Ande and I took care of it and now there is brand spankin' new carpet everywhere and the cracks are puttied up. There are only a few more things I need:
1. a wastebasket
2. toothpaste
3. dish washing stuff
4. stamps
5. stick glue
6. key covers

So, I think I am going to watch the last big brother episode that I missed and then head off to the shower and then maybe to the store to get those 6 things. I wish I had my harry potter books to read, but Samantha stole them...siiigh.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need your e-mail so I can add you to my blogger list. I'm so excited for you.
I remember when I moved into my first apartment. Just keep your parties to a minimum of 6-8 people... NO MATTER WHAT!

August 20, 2009 at 2:10 PM

 
Blogger Chelsea said...

haha, no parties for me. I'm boring. :)

my e mail is chad281@tamu.edu

August 20, 2009 at 6:59 PM

 
Blogger Chelsea said...

ohh!! wait, my blogger e mail is:

Chelsea.Chadwell@gmail.com

August 20, 2009 at 7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home