Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Back From Outer Space

Wow, so its been awhile! I haven't been using the internet on a regular basis, so I kinda got out of the habit of blogging. I got a text from my cousin Ella and she said I better get back in the hang of it, and then I checked my comments and my other cousin Laura said she had been missing me too, so here I am! I have so many pictures...but I'll just post a few.

I started the Harry potter series, all thanks to my room mate, Amanda. She is currently in East Asia. I told her if she read the twilight books, then I'd read the harry potter books...so I'm keeping up my end of the deal. I'm currently on book 5, as you can see.



I also bought some stuff to start making cards. Laura, I made you a birthday card and I have some stuff to send to you...and I'm sure it will get sent eventually...so happy extremely belated birthday! :)



My little sister, Samantha had some oral surgery. The first picture is of her knocked out and the other one is after she came around a little bit. She has recovered fully, despite some random kid accidentally knocking her in the mouth on the playground...which was followed by gushing blood out of her mouth!



my dad and I did some harley riding, and my mom and my dad even went to the ROT rally in Austin!



Parker and I are still doing wonderful! This July will mark 3 years of loving each other!


and also, I've been shadowing a doctor at the clinic so I can get some experience! I got to assist in a vasectomy!!! (I did all of the cauterizing!!!) I don't have any pictures with me (not of the vasectomy, no worries!), but I'll get some up here.

Anyways, I have a date with Parker tonight so I better get going!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

Hey hey hey! Oh, ball nippin' is so much fun, huh?! We do it back at Campbell, but not out here since it's elective, and sterile surgical environments are hard to come by in the sandy, windy desert. I think I should start reading Harry Potter too. I'm all out of books, so why not start a new series? Are they any good? I already saw the movies, so I think I've already set myself up for disappointment.

June 20, 2009 at 7:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yipee, I'm so glad to hear from you. umm I would have thought you already read harry potter. Also scrapbooking/crafting scissors are for loosers. And you still need to get you BUTT down here!

June 20, 2009 at 7:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home