Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Feeling a little down

This week has been a stresser. Its been REALLY up and down. I had my interview for upstream today! I think it went well...i guess ill know next week! Right now I'm at the Student Computing Center working on my biology lab abstract which is due tomorrow...siiigh. Here is the highlight of my week:


Amanda's brownie is on the left...lol mine is on the right. Amanda apparently didn't spend enough time with her easy bake oven as a child.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Fence said...

Sorry to hear you are down...but brownies are a definite UP! Hope the rest of your week goes better. :)

April 16, 2009 at 9:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom used to send me those... nothing is more depressing than sitting in your dorm with a brownie in hand.

April 17, 2009 at 4:56 PM

 
Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

I have a stack of those brownie things in my room. I wanna eat 'em SO badly, but I don't have a microwave! Gee... now I'm depressed too.

April 18, 2009 at 6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home