Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Today was good! I woke up early and had breakfast with my friend Michael, and then I went to my volleyball class, but it got canceled. So, I headed up to the rec (the huge gym on campus) and after goofing off for a little while I decided to give blood!

This is the guy that took my blood with my bag of blood!

Then Parker and I went and ate at Rumor's! It was yummy! He gave me the best hug ever :)
Then I went to my biology lab! We took blood pressures, pulses, and dissected a heart!

Thats me hooked up to the EKG machine!

And the moth that I have been watching develop broke out of its pupae shell yesterday, so I freed it today!

This is my moth! I think Amanda named it Bertha or something.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

I want that cute guy's phone number!

April 9, 2009 at 6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home