Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Drawing and a visit to Hamelton, TX

I have done a lot of drawing over the past 48 hours.
here are a few of my pictures:

click photo to enlarge

I dunno, they're okay. I seem to have lost my touch with drawing, but they're not too awful so I figured I'd put them up.

In other news, I went to Hamelton last weekend with Parker to spend some time with his grandparents at their new custom built home on 328 acres of land :)
It was so much fun! We went fishing (i caught my first bass!) and I got licked by a cow! Here's some pictures from last weekend!









Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm, I think its Edward, he looks like a morman

July 1, 2009 at 2:14 PM

 
Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

You look beautiful as always, and your drawings are super CUTE! It kinda reminds me of your mom. I always hoped you or Sam would have the creative bug too. It's fun!

July 1, 2009 at 8:18 PM

 
Blogger Mrs. Fence said...

I love your drawings! I've never been able to draw even a good stick figure, so I think they rock! Looks like you are having a great vacation. :)

July 6, 2009 at 6:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home