Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Card-O-Ramma



This is my room mate Amanda! She asked me to make a birthday card for one of her friends back home and this is how it turned out. Its kinda the red version of the birthday card I made for Amanda!


Well, I've made a lot of cards since my last post! I made an I miss you card for my grandparents, a thank you card for Parker's Pastor (we visited their church in Austin last sunday), and a thinking of you card that I'm pretty proud of. I'll post those pictures soon!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

You're on a roll! I totally love your funky mismatched style too. It's totally fun! I like my cards like that too. I can't wait 'til we get together again, so we can craft it up!

September 10, 2009 at 10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home