Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thank you Mommy!




This is the card that my mommy sent me! So cute! She also sent me a whole bunch of card making stuff!




I can't wait to use some of those stickers! I havent made a card in forever because I have been so busy. I have a few things to do today, but I'm thinking if I get on the ball, I can finish soon enough that I will have some extra time to sit down and make a card or two!

I love you mom. Thank you SO much for the craft stuff. I love it! Those grapes on the thanksgiving stickers are so cute! and I love the little wire on top of the cherry cupcake that is like a stem! And those owls are too cute!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

Those are the yummiest buttons EVAH!

October 22, 2009 at 1:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home