Fightin' to remain true to her God, her family, her friends, and her future.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No Good News

This semester is not going to go as smoothly as I hoped it would. I went to Organic Chemistry today, and it was normal. I went to my Political Science class, and I feel sort of unsure about that class and how demanding it will be. I also went to my Physics Lab...and now im starting to feel more anxiety about physics. My TA doesn't seem to want to answer my questions...and that is the whole point of lab. I was sort of banking on lab to help me figure out the lecture...but it would seem that I am going to have to end up resorting to some kind of tutoring service before each test. This semester is going to be so hard...

On the bright side, Parker has made me laugh so much recently. He cracks me up sometimes! Its really great to have him around so that I can get through the day. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home